Grandes Vinos is extremely proud of the recognition that our wines have earned in the world’s most prestigious international competitions, with over 300 medals won in the last five years.
We have already received our first golds of 2023. We are confident that a job well done and our winemakers’ commitment to producing the finest grapes will continue to pick awards as we did last year, when we won a total of 12 gold, 7 silver and 1 bronze medals.
Join us and enjoy them with us!
August 2023, Berlin. Tasting of 8,000 wines from all over the world, analyzed and evaluated by 300 international jurors.
July 2023. Reference guide to Spanish wine, conducts 12,000 tastings each year and it’s the largest representation of Spanish wines in the world.
- 91 points: Anayón Selección 2020 and Anayón Cariñena 2020
- 90 points: Anayón Parcela 15, 2018, Anayón Parcela 81, 2018 and Anayón Garnacha 2020
June 2023, New York. Tasting of more than 800 wines from all over the world valued by specialist tasters in sommelier, importers, distribution and wine communication.
- Double Gold Medal: Monasterio de las Viñas Old Vine Garnacha 2017
- 2 Gold Medals: Anayón Garnacha 2020 and Anayón Parcela 81
Robert Parker, known as the world’s most powerful wine critic, runs the prestigious Wine Advocate magazine. In this important publication, he is in charge of tasting and assessing different varieties of wines from all corners of the planet. In this edition, he gave fantastic scores to six of our wines:
- 93 points: Anayón Garnacha Blanca 2018
- 90+ points: Anayón Parcela 15 2018
- 89 points: CDA Corona de Aragón Crianza 2020 y CDA Corona de Aragón Garnacha Viñas Viejas 2022
- 88 points: Monasterio de las Viñas Reserva 2019 y El Circo. Director 2021
June 2022, Madrid. Blind tasting strictly evaluated by 50 tasters from the Spanish Tasters Union, in a competition that puts the exclusive focus on young wines, in this case from the 2022 vintage.
- Gold Grand Baco, Luis Hidalgo Award for the best scored wine of the entire competition: CDA Corona de Aragón Garnacha 2022
May and August 2023. James Suckling, currently considered one of the most internationally renowned wine critics, gave excellent scores to eleven of our wines.
- 94 points: Anayón Garnacha Blanca 2018
- 92 points: Anayón Cariñena 2020
- 91 points: Anayón Selección 2020, Anayón Garnacha 2020, Monasterio de las Viñas Gran Reserva 2017, CDA Corona de Aragón Reserva 2019 y CDA Corona de Aragón Garnacha Viñas Viejas 2022
- 90 points: Monasterio de las Viñas Reserva 2019 e Idrias Chardonnay 2020 Colección
- 89 points: CDA Corona de Aragón Garnacha Blanca 2021, Idrias Chardonnay 2022, Idrias Tempranillo 2022 e Idrias Gewürztraminer 2022
May 2023, London. Tasting of 6,000 wines from 52 countries, rigorously judged by experts and influencers from the international wine industry.
- Silver Medal: El Circo Volatinero Tempranillo 2022
April 2023, Madrid. Tasting of 1,728 wines from 17 countries valued by 89 international tasters.
- Gold Bacchus: Anayón Garnacha Blanca 2018, the only one in the DO Cariñena, the wine that comes from a stony soil
- Silver Bacchus: Anayón Garnacha 2020
February 2023, Berlin. Tasting of 8,000 wines from all over the world, analyzed and evaluated by 300 international jurors.
- 4 Gold Medals: Monasterio de las Viñas Reserva 2019, El Circo Volatinero Tempranillo 2022, Monasterio de las Viñas Gran reserva 2017, Idrias Crianza 2018
February 2023. Tasting of more than 5,000 wines from wineries around the world, evaluated by a jury of expert winemakers, sommeliers, producers and trade journalists.
- Gold Medal: Beso de Vino Garnacha Viñas Viejas 2021
- Silver Medal: Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza 2020
February 2023, Zaragoza. Organized by the Spanish Federation of Oenology, 685 wines from 180 wineries from all over Spain participated. The tastings were conducted by national and international professional winemakers.
February 2023, Tokyo. Tasting of 4,222 wines from 27 countries, valued by a jury of wine expert Japanese women.
- Gold Medal: El Circo Acróbata Garnacha 2022
- Gold Medal: Beso de Vino Old Vine Garnacha 2021
- Gold Medal: Monasterio de las Viñas Old Vine Garnacha 2016
- Silver Medal: El Circo Arlequín Syrah 2022
- Silver Medal: El Circo Malabarista Macabeo 2022