Grandes Vinos is extremely proud of the recognition that our wines have earned in the world’s most prestigious international competitions, with over 300 medals won in the last five years.
We have already received our first golds of 2023. We are confident that a job well done and our winemakers’ commitment to producing the finest grapes will continue to pick awards as we did last year, when we won a total of 12 gold, 7 silver and 1 bronze medals.
Join us and enjoy them with us!
May 2023. James Suckling, currently considered one of the most internationally renowned wine critics, gave excellent scores to eleven of our wines.
- 92 points: Anayón Cariñena 2020
- 91 points: Anayón Garnacha 2020, Monasterio de las Viñas Gran Reserva 2017, CDA Corona de Aragón Reserva 2019 y CDA Corona de Aragón Garnacha Viñas Viejas 2022
- 90 points: Monasterio de las Viñas Reserva 2019 e Idrias Chardonnay 2020 Colección
- 89 points: CDA Corona de Aragón Garnacha Blanca 2021, Idrias Chardonnay 2022, Idrias Tempranillo 2022 e Idrias Gewürztraminer 2022
IWC – International Wine Challenge
May 2023, London. Tasting of 6,000 wines from 52 countries, rigorously judged by experts and influencers from the international wine industry.
- Silver Medal: El Circo Volatinero Tempranillo 2022
Bacchus, Concurso Internacional de Vinos
April 2023, Madrid. Tasting of 1,728 wines from 17 countries valued by 89 international tasters.
- Gold Bacchus: Anayón Garnacha Blanca 2018, the only one in the DO Cariñena, the wine that comes from a stony soil
- Silver Bacchus: Anayón Garnacha 2020
Berliner Wein Throphy Winter Edition
February 2023, Berlin. Tasting of 8,000 wines from all over the world, analyzed and evaluated by 300 international jurors.
- 4 Gold Medals: Monasterio de las Viñas Reserva 2019, El Circo Volatinero Tempranillo 2022, Monasterio de las Viñas Gran reserva 2017, Idrias Crianza 2018
February 2023. Tasting of more than 5,000 wines from wineries around the world, evaluated by a jury of expert winemakers, sommeliers, producers and trade journalists.
- Gold Medal: Beso de Vino Garnacha Viñas Viejas 2021
- Silver Medal: Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza 2020
VINESPAÑA – Concurso Nacional de Vinos
February 2023, Zaragoza. Organized by the Spanish Federation of Oenology, 685 wines from 180 wineries from all over Spain participated. The tastings were conducted by national and international professional winemakers.
- Gold Medal: Anayón Garnacha Blanca 2018
- Gold Medal: Anayón Garnacha Rosado 2021
Sakura Japan Women’s Wine Awards
February 2023, Tokyo. Tasting of 4,222 wines from 27 countries, valued by a jury of wine expert Japanese women.
- Gold Medal: El Circo Acróbata Garnacha 2022
- Gold Medal: Beso de Vino Old Vine Garnacha 2021
- Gold Medal: Monasterio de las Viñas Old Vine Garnacha 2016
- Silver Medal: El Circo Arlequín Syrah 2022
- Silver Medal: El Circo Malabarista Macabeo 2022