Year after year, Grandes Vinos is extremely proud to see the national and international recognition that our wines receive in the best wine tasting competitions around the world. In the last 5 years, we have already won more than 300!
In 2021, we added 20 awards, with 13 gold medals, 6 silver medals and 1 bronze medal. This year, we hope to maintain the level or surpass it and, in this way, reward the effort and work of our winemakers in the elaboration of the primary material with which we produce our wines.
Join us and enjoy them with us!
November 2022. Thousands of wines are scored by this veteran guide, which is characterized by its blind tasting system, so that its tasters committee, composed in this edition of 19 professionals, value the wines ignoring their brand. In this year’s edition the winemakers sommeliers, journalists and active tasters of Gourmets have tasted a total of 4,160 wines.
- 94 points: Anayón Selección 2019. D.O.P. Cariñena highest score
- 91 points: Anayón Cariñena 2018
- 90 points: Anayón Chardonnay 2021
September 2022. Reference guide to Spanish wine, conducts 11,500 tastings each year and it’s the largest representation of Spanish wines in the world.
- 92 points: Anayón Cariñena Terracota 2015
- 91 points: Anayón Chardonnay 2021, Anayón Selección 2019 and Anayón Macabeo 2017
- 90 points: Anayón Cariñena 2018 and Anayón Garnacha 2019
August, 2022, Daejeon (South Korea). More than 4300 wines registered in the most important wine competition in Asia, representing 34 countries, which have been tasted by 140 international jurors, awarding our winery 3 new gold medals.
- 3 Gold Medals: 49 millions rosado, Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza 2019 y El Circo Arlequín Syrah 2021
August 2022, Berlin. Tasting of 6,000 wines from all over the world, analyzed and valued by a jury made up of more than 170 international experts, under the strict rules of the OIV and UIOE, as well as under notarial supervision.
- Gold Medal: Monasterio de las Viñas Reserva 2018
- 92 points: Anayón Cariñena 2019, Anayón Selección 2019 and Anayón Garnacha 2019
- 91 points: CDA Corona de Aragón Garnacha Viñas Viejas 2020
- 90 points: CDA Corona de Aragón Reserva 2018, Monasterio de las Viñas Reserva 2018 and Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza 2019
- 89 points: CDA Corona de Aragón Garnacha & Cariñena 2018
June 2022, Madrid. Blind tasting strictly evaluated by 50 tasters from the Spanish Tasters Union, in a competition that puts the exclusive focus on young wines, in this case from the 2021 vintage.
- Gold Grand Baco: El Circo Arlequín Syrah 2021
May 2022, London. Tasting of 18,500 wines from 54 countries, valued by 250 wine experts from around the world. A contest that enjoys great international prestige due to its rigorous evaluation process.
- Silver Medal: Anayón Selección 2019
- Bronze Medal: Monasterio de las Viñas Old Vine Cariñena 2017 y Monasterio de las Viñas Old Vine Garnacha 2017
May 2022, Olite, Navarra. Tasting of 1000 wines from all over the world valued by specialist tasters in sommelier, distribution and wine communication.
- Gold medal: Anayón Garnacha 2019
- Silver medal: CDA Garnacha 2021, CDA Garnacha Viñas Viejas 2020, Monasterio de las Viñas Garnacha Viñas Viejas 2017, Monasterio de las Viñas Garnacha Rosado 2021
March 2022, Saint-Lager. Tasting of more than 500 wines from 32 countries, valued by 200 international experts.
- Silver Medal: Anayón Chardonnay 2020
February 2022, Berlin. Tasting of 7,000 wines from all over the world, analyzed and evaluated by 400 international jurors.
- 4 Gold Medals: El Circo Volatinero Tempranillo 2021, El Circo Malabarista Macabeo 2021, El Circo Arlequín Syrah 2021 and Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza 2019
February 2022. Tasting of more than 5,000 wines from wineries around the world, evaluated by a jury of expert winemakers, sommeliers, producers and trade journalists.
- 2 Gold Medals: Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza 2019 and El Circo Garnacha 2021
- 2 Silver Medals: El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay 2021 and Corona de Aragón Garnacha Viñas Viejas 2020